Stylists: Please Read
Photo Release Form
How Stylists Get it Done
1. This style is a traditional laid cut which can be worn on medium or long hair. Each layer is cut with traditional thinning shears. Each hair strand is neatly curled with medium-size bumper curlers. The highlights are achieved through the foil technique.
Lashelle Adams, Stylist * Style & Spirit Salon * District Heights, MD.
2. Highlighted hair using foil method. Shampoo deep-conditioned hair, then blow dry and press without oil. Spiral curl in 2-inch diameter and separate into smaller subsections, positioning hair in the featured style.
Neldie, Stylist * Shazzi Beauty Salon * Mitchellville, MD.
3. Shampoo, add color and clear gloss for that burgundy glow. Condition, blow dry and then create little layers on top. Then trim ends to give her that clean,even look. Apply a little curling wax and lightly spritz hair with curling irons for the finishing gloss.
Tina, Stylist * Unique Hair Salon * District Heights, MD.
4. Color is a permanent medium blond with golden highlights. First, roll hair with medium-size rollers. Smooth out some curls with medium-size curling irons; and then pin up top section, leaving pieces out to frame around face.
Nycie, Stylist * Illusion's Hair Salon * Bowie, MD.
5. Cut style into layers and set on large rollers for body. Then brush out and flip the ends a little. Finish by using Kera Care curling wax to bring out the shine.
LaTonya Porter, Stylist * Illusion's Hair Design * Bowie, MD.
6. Blow dry hair until straight and braid underhanded. Add extensions at the end of French braid. Dip ends or braids in hot water. Then apply Natural Oasis oil to add sheen to braids.
Veronica Lewis, Stylist * Amour for Hair * Washington, DC